RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

May 4, 2011

TCAF TCAF TCAF!

Well, that clearly didn't work! Wow, a majority, crap. No wait, better, a majority on about 40% of the vote. Damn we really need to have Preferential voting.

OK, well enough of that, life goes ON! Tomorrow after I run about picking up my last minutes, me and the lady get on the bus and head off to my old home town for the best comic festival of them all, TCAF!

I will not have a new book, but I will have art to sell, be up for doing sketches, and I'll have a pile of cool new posters--see samples in the slide show HERE--and copies of the best of my published books! Dream Life vol 1, RevolveЯ One, Ghostbusters, Wonder Woman, and Therefore Repent!

As part of Sequential's TCAF 2011 special coverage I'll also be giving out a FREE magazine. You'll find it all over the place at the event hopefully, but if not come find me and get one, before they run out, 'cus they do.

This year I'll be in the TX room, here's a map of the main floor -->> showing where our space is and a detail shot <<-- showing where to find ME, and the all others as well. Going to be fun, my first year at TCAF with the gang, looking forward to it!

See you there, come by and say Hi!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

posted by max at 5/04/2011 05:16:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Stumble It!



RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

Sadax Golum. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Dream Life | a late comic of age. a web comic by Salgood Sam