RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

Mar 3, 2010

gots' ya' comics right here...

Psst,

hey buddy...


So I've been wanting to add comics to Sequential.spiltink.org for a while, and was wondering how to go about it.

Then i realized, hey, i draw comics! duh. Been working on a graphic novel called Dream Life for the last while, and it's been begging for a better site.

To be honest I've been reluctant to use Sequential to promote my own work, feel a bit funny about it. But it increasingly seems the best way to continue doing both, and truthfully it was while working out how to get my own work out there that i realized there was a need for something like it in the first place, so of course i should be using it.

Over the last 6 months I've been trying to remind myself of that. I've Just added a new area to the site, a WordPress webcomics page, hosted at sequential.spiltink.org/comics [rss] - for now the main attraction is Dream Life. I had been publishing it on Live Journal but it's needed a new easier to read/follow site for a while.

For the last week there's been a new post each day, after page 9 I'll have new updates every Wednesday.

I want to expand from there, eventually to be a fully online version of RevolveR. I'm still working out how Wordpress works, when i get it sorted I'll be adding an index for other stories of my own....

But if you draw comics, then consider this -

Sequential is looking for creators to publish on site.

If you're interested contact me about publishing your comics on sequential.spiltink.org/comics Directly. Ongoing and short stories are both welcomed submissions. I want to leave the subject open on subject matter for the moment, but looking for good story telling and consistent work and i do plan to be picky. It would be great to have s traditional style strip to post right on the main Sequential blog too! Canadiana is very welcomed. Cheers - max.

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by max at 3/03/2010 04:11:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Stumble It!



RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

Sadax Golum. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Dream Life | a late comic of age. a web comic by Salgood Sam