RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

Feb 6, 2010

Tainted Love



When does Ghostbusters: Tainted Love Come out in comic book shops?

The guys at IDW tell me it should hit the stands on the 10th. That may vary in some Canadian locations but I'm assured it will make it. I'm crossing my fingers and things.

It was made with love, and can be yours just in time to be a gift for that special geek in your life. :) Along with the art here below, you can catch a preview of the book on brokenfrontier.com, and a few words from Dara about his story!

$3.99 - Diamond Code: DEC09 0906

Also pretty cool, is you can get this book as an App for you're IPhone, Touch, or Pad eventually, just $1.99 for that. My first app, didn't have much with formating it, will have to get my girlfriend to get it so i can see how it reads.



Labels: ,

posted by max at 2/06/2010 05:00:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Stumble It!



RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

Sadax Golum. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Dream Life | a late comic of age. a web comic by Salgood Sam