RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

May 9, 2009

Come find me at TCAF!

Hey gang, last minute posting! So it's that time of every two years again, come on down to the Toronto Reference Library and find me in the pile of comix creators and cool going's on at TCAF '09.

I'll have piles of my old and not so old art - some of these, those this and that to sell. And even cooler, a whole lot of THIS to give away totally free!
Yep. And Buttons too, oh my!

sunsealifepineyepin
crabpin45pindogpin


See you there!

Labels: , ,

posted by max at 5/09/2009 07:39:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Stumble It!



RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

Sadax Golum. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Dream Life | a late comic of age. a web comic by Salgood Sam