RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

Jan 10, 2009

I'm being torrented!

Sea of Red No Grave but the sea - the fist collection covering my four issues of the seriesWe've been shanghaied by the bay!

Rather flattering really.

So, yeah, you can find the entire Sea of Red series including my first 4 issues amongst the comic torrents now.

Hey, obviously i'd prefer it if people paid to read my books, but on the other hand i've long felt one of the best ways to get people to try stuff is through freebies. In any case, if you want to check it out before buying, for sure I'm all for it. I tend to think/hope those that will want a hard copy will.

If you feel inclined to help support at least one of the artists involved in creating Sea of Red, here's my hat tipped, shoot me whatever you feel inclined to via pay pal. I'd be much obliged guv'.







Labels: , , , , ,

posted by max at 1/10/2009 09:37:00 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Jinja said...

Hmmm, would you mind being used as an example in the Comics Lifestyle forum for a discussion about Torrents? Some like 'em, some don't. Some are technologically illiterate.

Lots of people are scanning and downloading. I'm not big on the big wheels of Hollywood, but want to see hard workin' artists get their dues.

1/12/2009 07:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Stumble It!



RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

Sadax Golum. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Dream Life | a late comic of age. a web comic by Salgood Sam