RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

Nov 28, 2008

See you @ EXPOZINE 2008 | Sat Nov 29 & Sun Nov 30

stock for Expozine 08
So I'm going to be at Expozine, along with much of the alternative comix scene for Montreal and many from all over Canada and the US!

Expozine has evolved into the biggest zine fair in Canada now, it's been amazing to watch; I've attended every year so far.
This year I have lots of books. Not as many copies of Therefore Repent as I'd have liked it looks like, just 10!

Ordered more but unless they show up Friday I think they got held up with thanksgiving in the US.

That kind of sucks because i can probably sell 3 times as many as I have. But what you going to do?

I will have other books though, lots of RevolveR's, a few copies of Comic Boot Tattoo, Sea of Red, old jam zines and some other older books i've done. Also going to bring a long box of old books from my personal collection, stuff i'd like to start divesting myself off. Also, i had some cool new 1" pins I had made up too, hear they come out well, going to pick them up tomorrow!

The books are above, bellow is the art from the pins! See you at the show! Drop by and say hi if you read the blogs. :)



sunsealifepineyepin
crabpin45pindogpin

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by max at 11/28/2008 12:11:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Stumble It!



RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

Sadax Golum. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Dream Life | a late comic of age. a web comic by Salgood Sam