RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

Jan 24, 2008

I just noticed my page counter spiked massively

Tracked it back to the guys at Drawn!, posted about the new project - thanks Johnny!

Hopefully it doesn't present any server problems, never had one before so reason to hope. But there's been 100+ of you since 7pm! :)

Wow, well, hey there, hi to you all visiting from Drawn!,

Have a look see around. As well as the new project, Dream Life, maybe take a peek at my most recent book, Therefore Repent! - it's just come out in the US and has been available for a while now in Canada.

And I love feed back so please do feel free to drop me a line, say hi, all that.

Ok, got pages to draw and a short trip to pack for, talk soon?

cheers

Labels: , , ,

posted by max at 1/24/2008 03:02:00 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Hello! Yes, I also just noticed the article over at Drawn. I've got to say, I picked up those issues of Saint Sinner OH so many years ago, and loved the art! I stumble upon them every once in a while in my comic boxes, and always wondered what had happened to Max Douglas? Because I had never really seen your name on any comics after that. And then TADA, today I see the article on Drawn, and you've changed your name (which you'd probably done ages ago, but the first I've heard of it!) Great news you're still in the field! I just read your post on the entire Saint Sinners debacle, and I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad time of things concerning that book! Man! But seriously, that art was just amazing. And the photoshop tricks you did in that book back then, they blew me away. Very talented! Glad to have found your site. Have a great one.

- Nate
www.nathanaaron.com

1/25/2008 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger max said...

Hi Nate, glad you found me :)

1/26/2008 03:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Stumble It!



RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

Sadax Golum. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Dream Life | a late comic of age. a web comic by Salgood Sam