RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

Jul 11, 2007

Portraits from the Montreal Jazz Festival 2007

Had fun with a small gig this past week working as a portrait artist at the Jazz fest - free drawings of people attending the shows [the festival paid me for the work] mostly I forgot to take my camera with me, but this one day I was besieged by a gang of kids who monopolized me for the whole 3 hours I was there :)

Enjoyed this, think i'll have to find some way to make it a semi regular summer gig type thing. The 3 or so hours of drawing strangers really helped open me up for work when I go home so I was actually more productive the days I worked the festival than the others.














Labels: , ,

posted by max at 7/11/2007 07:03:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Stumble It!



RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

Sadax Golum. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Dream Life | a late comic of age. a web comic by Salgood Sam