RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

Nov 1, 2006

Happy Halloween


Page 28 of Therefore Repent!, originally uploaded by Sadax Golum.

Just wrapping up the first chapter of Therefore Repent! Yay!

Now that I have this chunk done I feel free to jump off and do some random pages I’m itching to tackle from all over the book. :)

So, plan is to get about 40 pages done this month, and I’ll be going to Expozine near the end of the month. I’ll have an ashcan Zine run of this chapter of the book with me. If your coming to the fair, let me know if you’d like to pre-order a copy.

Labels:

posted by max at 11/01/2006 04:11:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Stumble It!



RevolveR, the web comix anthology of Salgood Sam

Sadax Golum. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Dream Life | a late comic of age. a web comic by Salgood Sam